Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Omniture Carnival

My daddy works at Omniture, which Mommy and I LOVE, because it means a) Daddy gets lots of paid vacation time to spend playing with us, and b) we get to go to super cool parties that they put on. This summer, the family party was a carnival, where all of the rides, drinks and treats were free! It was great!
A few days before the carnival, Daddy brought home the matching Omniture shirts that were given to us to celebrate this years party. Unfortunately, mine was a little big.My mommy cut off the important parts of the shirt and sewed them to one of my plain white onesies so that I could have a matching Omniture outfit that actually fit me. It turned out to be a pretty cool onesy, that's for sure!
While we were at the carnival, Daddy met some old friends...
and I met some new friends!
Mommy and I rode on the "Cow Train," and Daddy came with us to ride on my first ever Ferris Wheel! That was unlilke anything I've ever experienced!
Before the end of the night, we got a real Omniture onesy, and took a family picture. It was a fun party, but by the end, I was definitely ready for bed!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I love her ribbons and the onesie turned out really cute. Man is she beautiful!

Mommy-A said...

Seriously Shannon.... you couldn't have done a better job growing that little girl if you'd tried. (Not to say that you didn't try...) She's just so adorable!!!!!