Saturday, May 3, 2008

TAGGED!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was finishing my freshman year of high school, I was going to a private school in Provo called Meridian. School took up most of my life. I was on the school soccer team, and in the choir. My best friend was Julia, and I had a crush on…several boys! I was getting ready to spend the summer in San Jose, CA with my Aunt Mindy.

.5 Things on my to do list today:

1. Laundry

2. Give Maliya a bath

3. Go on a walk

4. Clean the kitchen

5. Clean the bathroom

3 Bad Habits

1. Putting off things that really shouldn’t be put off (like clipping nails and plucking eyebrows).

2. Leaving clutter around the house

3. Being a pack rat and saving EVERYTHING

If I were suddenly a billionaire?

Wow, I really don’t know. I’m not even sure that I would ever want to be a billionaire…but I suppose I would start with buying (and paying off) a real house with our own yard in a neighborhood that was more conducive to going on walks, etc than our current neighborhood is. That would be nice.

Then, I might just go on a shopping spree for clothes, etc for myself and my daughter.

I would get my food storage complete, and probably go do a LOT of traveling: including going to Europe (of course, Estonia), Samoa, Ireland, Hawaii, the Grand Canyon (I’ve never been there!) and a cruise or two.

I would probably help out people I know who are struggling financially and donate to several causes.

4 Places I have lived:

1. Delano, CA

2. Orem/Provo, UT

3. Estonia

4. Pleasant Grove, UT

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Server and Supervisor at Hogi Yogi

2. Mail Clerk at Liahona Academy

3. Direct Support Professional and Supervisor at Hidden Hollow Care Center

4. Estonian Teacher at the Missionary Training Center

5. Recreational Therapist at Scenic View Academy

Things people don't know about me:

1. I hate letting people borrow my car. I would rather let someone borrow my house than my car. I bought and paid for my car myself and it is actually a nice car that doesn’t break down all the time. Maybe this just shows how prideful I really am, deep down, but it is kind of a status symbol for me, because my family never had a nice car, when I was growing up. It is also kind of a reminder to me that I can do anything I put my mind to.

2. I have always wanted to visit Samoa and Ireland. Those two places sound very different from each other, but they both sound really cool to me!

3. I like most foods...but I LOVE donuts!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Donuts, eh???

*tapping fingers together while grinning evilly*