Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Tooth Fairy Phase

Brace yourselves: I have officially entered...the TOOTH FAIRY PHASE OF LIFE!
I can not believe it.
Maliya is SO happy to have lost her first tooth. She feels like...she has ARRIVED. Even better: She lost her first tooth...AT SCHOOL. Best thing that ever could have happened.
I didn't think that tooth was going to be ready to come out for a couple of weeks, yet. But she said that she wiggled and wiggled it all through Arabic class. Then, as she was walking back to her regular class room, it just fell out!
Rachel, checking out Maliya's new grin. I love the relationship these two have.

She had wanted -so badly- to lose it at school, because her teacher had these cute little stuffed owls to send lost teeth home in. Yay! Her wish came true!


 I was so busy, that night, and didn't get into bed until almost midnight. Just as I was ready to doze off, I suddenly, by some miracle, remembered that the toothfairy had not made her visit, yet. Oh, man. That would have been sooooo bad. Just missed that disaster.



No comments: