We had a wonderful Halloween week! There were NO parties that we had to help plan and prepare for, so it was all just fun and games, this year!
We carved pumpkins for FHE, Monday night...
When we told the girls what we would be doing, Maliya immediately said that she wanted a ghost, on her pumpkin, and Rachel immediately told us that she wanted a witch. Brian easily talked Rachel into a witch hat (since that would be much easier). Katie sat silently through this discussion. Then, suddenly, chimed in: "Well, I just want Minnie Mouse!"
We went with a Peter Pan family theme, for our costumes, this year. I couldn't find anywhere that sold Wendy Darling dresses, so I made one. Here is Maliya, all ready for school and a day of PARTYING!
Wendy Bird.
Rachel, rockin' the Tinkerbell Outfit, and SO excited for the festivities at school!
Hayden was an adorable, tiny Peter Pan,
Brian told me that, while trick-or-treating, Maliya kept telling people that I made her dress for her. I think it meant a lot to her. She's pretty excited about her new dress! I just wish my sewing skills were slightly better, so that it could last a little longer.
The weather was absolutely AMAZING! Look at us playing in the 70 degree afternoon! incredible!








1 comment:
You guessed it, I LOVE them all! So fun and such great costumes! I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment