Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Playing

Shark Attack!
Grandma Lisa always remembers to celebrate Brother DeGraff's birthdays (owner and history teacher at the small private highschool I attended) with cruel pranks. This year, she was out of town, so she committed Rachel and I to bring him his birthday Shark Attack! Somewhere online, she found this giant, flying, remote-controlled shark. It was pretty fun!

Katie loves to play pretend, with me, while the older girls are at school. She get's to be the mom. I must make some crazy faces, as a mom, because when Katie plays "mom," this is what she looks like:







I got to go on Maliya's first field trip in the first grade, with her! So fun that she has all these friends still with her, from Kindergarten!

When Mom is away...




Trying to snap a quick picture of all 4 kids...easy as pie, right?





Sometimes...4th kids get neglected...and end up putting themselves to sleep in a bouncer with no clothes on...

Rachel handed me her succor to hold for her. Hayden had a better idea of where it should be...

I was SO happy that I caught this moment on camera! I love it when my girls spontaneously reach out and hold hands!

I started Rachel in gymnastics. I think she is a natural! Maybe I'm biased, though...




Tea Party!!




Katie jams all sorts of things into this little space in Hayden's walker, and pretends they are "keys" for her "car." Including my actual keys...and...scissors...
Rachel, modeling her lego tower creation:

1 comment:

TrinaJoy said...

I love all these too :) I guess it must be a given, but I figured I'd tell you anyway.