Friday, July 18, 2014

Camping In BEAR COUNTRY!

 RRAARRR!!!


(Not sure why I couldn't get these pics to turn the right way...oh, well)
Since camping went so well, a few weeks ago, we decided to go one more time! We went up past Tibble Fork Lake in the unrestricted area. Which means it was real camping. No bathrooms, or slabs of concrete or picnic tables. It was a lot of fun! We went with our friends from Adobe.
A rousing round of "If you're happy and you know it shake your booty!"

The kids got just a little bit dirty...
 No, that's not a black eye...just dirt...
 Roasting some 'mallows...

 And having fun with those AWESOME glow sticks Megan brought! (at least...for a little while...)



Lincoln and Hayden in puppy jammies!

 Singing around the campfire before bedtime.
 The boys with their boys.
 I was concerned about Hayden staying warm enough, so he got to wear this awesome bear suit over his jammies. we were dying of cuteness!



 Maliya slept in Scarlet's tent with her...inside their family's bigger tent. Rachel started out with them, but then there was an incident with leaking glow sticks that got all over her stuff, and she got really upset and decided she wanted to sleep in our tent instead. Maliya said she never wants to have a glow stick again, but chose to stay with Scarlet.
 The next morning! I tasty breakfast of pancakes, eggs and sausage around the campfire...and, OF COURSE, hot chocolate and s'mores!




Hayden woke up early and then took a ridiculously long morning nap. All snuggles up in his warm suit, under a warm blanket, in the warm car...after a while I started to get worried about it being TOO warm, as the sun came up...

Having fun with friends and family! 


It was another great trip!
...But, it WAS little hard to say goodbye...especially to the pretty "crystal" rock that Rachel had found!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I am DYING of cuteness too!! Holy Cow! Darling! And those BLUE eyes! I am SO jealous! I am so glad you got to go camping again, it looks like you had so much fun. Just wish we could have been there to go with you :)

TrinaJoy said...

Such fun things! I've been using that word a lot :) Way to be "real" campers!!