Friday, June 20, 2014

Our Busy-ness

Bath time!
Filling in my rock river:
This is what it looked like, once I laid the landscaping fabric, and added all the rocks I've been saving up since we moved here. MOST of these rocks came from just our yard. Crazy, right?
We only ended up needing to buy one load of rock to fill in the gaps.

Katie falls on the floor regularly, during the night. She doesn't normally wake up from the fall. I am pretty happy that she is on such a low bed...

It's official. We have a thumb sucker!!! (Despite my best efforts to train him to take a binki...he just hates them!)
My two auburn heads! I am so blessed to have Maliya. She is so sweet and is such a great helper!


LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEE this shirt on Hayden!!!!! Just the right amount of red, and that blue that brings out his eyes...

My little froggies! Hayden will be 3 months in just a few days!
On Monday, we went to the park with my dad and what sibling could make it. It ended up a little stormy, so I was excited to be able to give this outfit (that was supposed to fit him this September...) one more wear, before my chunk outgrows it!
Katie: "Take. picture. me! Mom."
All of my girls a big helpers. Whenever Katie hears Hayden crying, she runs over and sings "Hush, bye! Don't you cry! Gooooo to sweep my wittow baby!" Over and over. It is ADORABLE!
We babysat my nephew for a few days this week. He is a good kid. Very chill. And Katie loved having the playmate! This is his method of eating a cookie. Who needs hands?
On Thursday, Maliya dragged herself out of bed and told me "My body is still tired, but my spirit isn't." Haha. Love it!
We went to the park with a few friends. It was a great park with lots of grass, trees, swings, all sorts of playground equipment. 

My nephew, James, had NO interest in the playsets...all he wanted was a ride on THIS bad boy!

How cute is this little game of Red Rover? I don't know who organized it, but it was awesome!
Brian and I were Holly's Primary Teachers a couple (few?) years ago. We LOVE her!
Hayden found the park EXHAUSTING! 
While I don't look forward to breaking him of thumb sucking, some day, the nice thing about thumb suckers is that you can just leave them playing on the ground, and come back to find this:
And a few minutes later, this:

4 comments:

Heather said...

So fun to play at the park with you!

Sharee said...

Those pictures of Hayden are beyond precious. That sweet boy.

TrinaJoy said...

Very crazy!

TrinaJoy said...

I love the blue/red shirt and the green clothes on Hayden. So stinkin cute!