Rachel smiled and said, "no!"
Then Katie looked at me with her massive eyes and said "I do." Then she motioned as if plucking out her eye, and held her hand out to me, as if there was something in it. I pretended to take her eye from her hand, made similar motions and "gave here my eyes in return." We both pretended to put the other one's eyes into our own eye sockets, then looked at each other and giggled.
Suddenly, Katie wanted her eyes back, so we traded back.
The next day, Katie asked me to trade eyes again. I was kinda busy at the moment, so I only half heartedly played along. I handed her my eyes, popped hers in my head and continued working on my stuff. She then wanted to trade back, but I didn't have a free hand, at the moment.
Katie screamed. Katie yelled. Katie was NOT happy. I guess I would be mad, too, if someone took my eyes and wouldn't give them back.


1 comment:
LOL. I love your stories too!
Post a Comment