The Boy is officially 2 months old. It is just flying by. And he is huge.
At his 2 month appointment, Hayden weighed 14.8 lbs and measured 24.5 inches long.
He will smile at anyone who looks at him and LOOOVES it when anyone smiles at him. He needs to have his time kickin around on the floor, or he gets grumpy. But he also loves to be held and rocked. He much prefers sitting up straight over being held up against my shoulder, though he still likes to be facing me, while sitting on my lap.
He is very, very loved.
At his 2 month appointment, Hayden weighed 14.8 lbs and measured 24.5 inches long.
He will smile at anyone who looks at him and LOOOVES it when anyone smiles at him. He needs to have his time kickin around on the floor, or he gets grumpy. But he also loves to be held and rocked. He much prefers sitting up straight over being held up against my shoulder, though he still likes to be facing me, while sitting on my lap.
He is very, very loved.
This is my little bit of heaven:
Hayden loves his early afternoon naps. He will wake up from his nap just long enough to eat, then fall asleep again on me, like this. My kids are normally playing in the yard or with friends, at that time of day, so I lay on the couch and nap with him. Love it! The last week or so, tho, we have been running around too much and I have missed our co-naps. ðŸ˜








1 comment:
I love all these darling pictures and updates of Hayden! I am so glad you have a little boy! It makes me smile all the time when I think about it. I think Dax was 13 pounds 6 ounces at 7 weeks and he is 16 pounds 14 ounces at 4 months. I bet these two boys are pretty similar. I will wait to hear what Hayden is at 4 months so we can have a legit comparison. I can't wait to see Hayden in a few weeks!
Post a Comment