Monday, November 18, 2013

This and That

Katie was quite insistent, one night, that she needed me to sleep in her bed with her. That child gets into bad habits so quickly, I knew that it would be bad if I set that precedent. So, I kept refusing and sending her back to bed. Finally, Maliya climbed into bed with her and they both went to sleep. Little sweeties. 

I picked up this tactic from my Mother In Law: when the kids are fighting, they have to sit on the couch and hold hands until they like each other again. Katie felt left out, so Maliya let her join in!
And, Rachel insists on carrying a bowl around often times, saying that she's going to throw up. Nice.
 Rachel was watching Phineas and Ferb...WITH Phineas and Ferb!
 This is what Katie's naps look like, these days: Crashing on the couch while watching TV
 Maliya and her little friend, Brady, watching some TV...
 Cousins party!
 The kids found some awesome masks and fake teeth at Grandma Lisa's house!


 Maliya was worried that Katie would get cold, while she slept, so she covered her with a blankie. Maliya is just such a sweetheart!


No comments: