Monday, November 18, 2013

Back to India

Brian ended up having to go back to India, this fall, for about a week and a half. They had originally wanted him to go in August. But, I prayed he wouldn't go during my first trimester, because I was just SO sick! I didn't want to have to handle life without him during that time. He ended up having all sorts of problems getting his visa, and so he wasn't able to go until I was about 14 weeks along. Yay!
Rachel, being sad that Daddy had left:




















The morning he left was also the morning that I went to help with Maliya's field trip to the Wheeler Farm. And I also started to hemorrhage that morning. Yikes. Lot's of drama with that. My regular doctor, Doctor Liddle, had just stopped practicing due to his advancing cancer. He is the doctor who delivered all of my girls. Sad. So, here I am, pregnant and emotional and needing to see a new doctor. I had already spoken to a colleague of Doctor Liddles and he had said I could switch over to him. I called him and left a message with his nurses about what was happening. They called back and said that the doctor wanted me to come in and see him right away. I got transferred to the receptionist, who then told me I couldn't set up an appointment with him because he was not accepting new patients. Not a good thing to say to a pregnant, stressed out woman whose husband just left the country.
Lot's of drama later, I finally got in to see the doctor that I had originally planned on seeing. He checked me up, and sent me over to get an ultrasound. Everything turned out ok. But it was the first ultrasound I had ever gotten without Brian there. I took some pics on my phone so I could text them to Brian.
For some reason, the printer wasn't working when we got our "real" ultrasound. So the ones I got at 14 weeks are the only ones I have!




 The week and a half that Brian was gone continued to be a little crazy, for me. We did go visit Idaho for a few days, which was fun!





I cut Katie some bangs...

 The girls had all sorts of fun playing with Sherlynn's toy!
I got called into Young Women's! Crazy!


No comments: