Do you think someone is tired?
I took the girls to Scheels (a new, very large, sporting good store in Draper) last Saturday. They tried to ride the indoor Ferris Wheel. Turns out Maliya and Rachel were big enough to ride but Katie was not. However, Maliya and Rachel were not big enough to ride by themselves. Since I could not both be on the Ferris Wheel with Maliya and Rachel and 'sit out' with Katie, no one got to go. For my birthday on Saturday, we tried again--taking Shannon along this time to help--only to find out they were in the middle of shutting it down for maintenance. This time, I made Shannon explain to them why they didn't get to ride...AGAIN!
They did have lots of fun little "Photo Op" spots, upstairs. But, you can see how well they took to that "consolation." Poor kids. We might try to ride that Ferris Wheel again next weekend. But I tell you what: If they turn us away a third time...I will be telling them that they owe my kids SOMETHING for all the disappointment they have caused them!
I took the girls to Scheels (a new, very large, sporting good store in Draper) last Saturday. They tried to ride the indoor Ferris Wheel. Turns out Maliya and Rachel were big enough to ride but Katie was not. However, Maliya and Rachel were not big enough to ride by themselves. Since I could not both be on the Ferris Wheel with Maliya and Rachel and 'sit out' with Katie, no one got to go. For my birthday on Saturday, we tried again--taking Shannon along this time to help--only to find out they were in the middle of shutting it down for maintenance. This time, I made Shannon explain to them why they didn't get to ride...AGAIN!
They did have lots of fun little "Photo Op" spots, upstairs. But, you can see how well they took to that "consolation." Poor kids. We might try to ride that Ferris Wheel again next weekend. But I tell you what: If they turn us away a third time...I will be telling them that they owe my kids SOMETHING for all the disappointment they have caused them!

No comments:
Post a Comment