Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Spirit

Maliya got invited to participate in a sort of "Joy School"/Co-op thing. We have about 5 families with 4 year old kids and we will just rotate who teaches/hosts. It's a once a week thing and this was our first week. This is one of the few times in Rachel's young life that Maliya went somewhere and she did not. It also happens that it was during Katie's nap time, so Rachel and I got some one-on-one time! I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said: "Let's decorate the door!" I asked her what we should put on the door, and she said "Ghost-s!"

So we sat down and made some ghosts together!
Once that was done, I asked her what she wanted to do then. "Decorate the car!" she replied. I declined on that one, so she then suggested decorating her bike!

Apparently, the girl likes to decorate!

No comments: