Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Jack-O-Lantern Waffles! (Pinterest Inspied)


The girls were pretty excited about this. Neither Brian nor I are huge fans of chocolate chips in our pancakes/waffles, though. So who got our chocolatey eyes/mouths???

Yeah, she was pretty pleased with breakfast that day.

Then we made REAL Jack-O Lanterns just last night! 










Brian and Rachel were a "team" and Maliya and I were the other "team." The girls picked what the pumpkins should look like, and we printed of "blue prints." Part way through, Maliya realized that Brian was going faster than I was, and talked Rachel into switching to be with me, so that Maliya could "win." She kept asking me if I just didn't like winning, and all sorts of other questions about why I was going so slow! Funny girl.




After the girls went to bed I made this one (another Pinterest inspiration):


3 comments:

Alisha said...

Those are probably the most awesome Jack-O-Lanterns I have ever seen!

TrinaJoy said...

Such great ideas! I might need to get a Pinterest account :) I love that chocolatey face!

Sharee said...

I absolutely LOVE how those princess pumpkins turned out! They look fabulous!