Saturday, October 22, 2011

2 Months Old!

Little Katie bug is 2 months, already! She is cooing, and full of smiles. She doesn't really giggle when she is awake, but I have heard her giggle a couple of times in her sleep. It is the cutest thing! It sounds like a little squeaky toy! Her favorite thing to do is lay flat on her back and just kick and smile and coo at us. She hates people getting too in her face, she likes her personal space. She also hates tummy time...and...I don't really force the issue.
Katie is now 12 lbs 4 oz, and 23 inches.








Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

She is so beautiful! Just like the first two girls. I love their little costumes and I think you are FANTASTIC for always taking time to do pictures. I have gotten very bad... I did good with Kyla and now, poor Makaida, I am missing whole weeks of her life...