Rachel climbs up on this toy slide, and then, often times, tips over the edge and falls on her head. (granted, she is getting better about going DOWN THE SLIDE, now that she is a little older).


How did she even get under that stool? Who knows, but she was pretty upset that she couldn't get out!


Some time ago, a cheerio fell between out fridge and out wall. I was unable to angle the broom just right to retrieve it, so for a long time, there it stayed. One day, Rachel saw it back there and determined to get it. She had gotten pretty far in there, before realizing that she could not turn her head and getting pretty upset. By the time I got the camera she had almost gotten back out, tho.








After church today, Rachel climbed up on this toy, and then pulled her dress up over her head. Very nice.


Can you tell that this girl keeps me busy?
1 comment:
This is HILARIOUS!!! It brings to mind the title of the book "Oh the places we'll go"..but, I think it should say "Oh the places Rachel goes!" LOL!!!! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment