Rachel in her "old" bed, the pack and play...apparently, she also has camouflage pajamas, in this picture...

Rachel in her "new" bed!

Maliya's "Big Girl Bed"
I barricaded every side of the bed with pillows and blankets so she wouldn't fall off the bed. I also lined it with the crib's bumper pad because she has always loved that thing so much. It worked like a charm! She had no problems moving to the new bed! I have since bought her a body pillow and made a cover for it out of the same material as that bumper pad, so that I could put it back in the crib for Rachel. Unfortunately, Maliya just doesn't love the pillow case as much as the bumper. Oh, well. What can you do? Now, during the day, she will often climb into the crib and cuddle up to the bumper pad and "relax."
No comments:
Post a Comment