I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! That went by quick! And I am still jealous about you having babies with red hair. I want one, too!
I just LOVE her plaid dress!! Too cute!!! I love all of her hair too!! That's how my Chloe was. Her's wasn't as long, but I think it was thicker!! She (my Chloe) still has SO MUCH hair!! It's gorgeous though, and sooooo soft!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! That went by quick! And I am still jealous about you having babies with red hair. I want one, too!
I just LOVE her plaid dress!! Too cute!!! I love all of her hair too!! That's how my Chloe was. Her's wasn't as long, but I think it was thicker!! She (my Chloe) still has SO MUCH hair!! It's gorgeous though, and sooooo soft!!!
Post a Comment