very creative love it...and yes you can sing!!! wow
Do you know I got all teary eyed watching this - it was BEAUTIFUL! Shannon, way to go! Very creative and good job on all the special effects Bro!!
I would just like to note that Brian did this post himself...
There's something about the electric guitar and Christmas carols....
That was quite cool! Of course I always knew you could sing.... it's in your blood. *grin* (It could just be me, but in the lower left hand screen you look alot like Bryn. Something about that angle I guess. *shrug*)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very creative love it...and yes you can sing!!! wow
Do you know I got all teary eyed watching this - it was BEAUTIFUL! Shannon, way to go! Very creative and good job on all the special effects Bro!!
I would just like to note that Brian did this post himself...
There's something about the electric guitar and Christmas carols....
That was quite cool! Of course I always knew you could sing.... it's in your blood. *grin* (It could just be me, but in the lower left hand screen you look alot like Bryn. Something about that angle I guess. *shrug*)
Post a Comment