The Loot!
Maliya is not sure what is going on, but she sure likes it!
Rachel is just happy to be alive.
In the end, this is what Maliya made off with. She LOVES all her new stuff!
...ESPECIALLY this doll. That night, we went and visited my dad and we wouldn't let her bring the doll, but when we came home, she started running around the house desperately repeating "Baby! Baby! Baby!" She couldn't find it. To experiment, I tried giving her one of her other dolls...she was totally uninterested. When Brian finally gave her this doll, she was soooo happy to see it again!
Rachel's new toys!
I got a LOT of good stuff from my good husband. Notice the new silverware (yay), waffle iron (hooray), and sewing machine (HOORAY!).
Brian's goods. Yes. I did surprise him with a shotgun, ammo, clay pigeons and a launcher.
2 comments:
WE need to get together and sew!! I got one for christmas too...computerized and I am a bit intimidated. :)
You guys made off like bandits! You do a good job of actually getting fun stuff for Brian - I just get Brandon clothes which he specifically says he does not want. I need some help next year, I think.
Post a Comment