Wednesday through Friday, we spent in Anaheim using our 3 day Disneyland/California Adventure Hopper passes. I had not been to Disneyland since I was about Maliya's age, so it was all new and exciting to me!
Haunted Mansion...
...SO scary!
Maliya was fascinated by these Disney characters walking around, even though she had no idea who they were supposed to be (she doesn't watch much TV...) In fact, I am the one who looks nervous to touch Pooh, here, while Maliya is giving him "five"!
Grandma and Grandpa on Splash Mountain
There were a lot of "themed" rides like this one, that little kids could just sit, look at all the stuff from whatever movie, and just enjoy the ride. Brian and I were amazed at Disney's attention to detail: the smells on Souring Over California, the tiny moving headlights on the Peter Pan ride...every ride was like that!
The Carousel:
Pulling the Sword from the Stone:
Daddy, Daddy, he's our man, if he can't do it...
...Grandpa can!!!
Driving in Autopia:
What would Disneyland be without dirt?
...and fences?
...and various other objects to climb on?
We found Boo's door!
A Bugs Life was a GREAT area for little kids, this is the whole gang about to watch the "It's Tough To Be A Bug" 4D presentation.
Playing in the giant "sprinklers."
Uh-oh!
It got me!
Not again!
3 comments:
I LOVE that you and Maliya seem equally excited for everything at Disneyland. I am kind of jealous that I dont get to have that new experience at 26 in Disneyland. I am glad you all had so much fun! Thanks for inspiring me to beg my husband to take me.....for James' sake :)
hey guys! it was great to see ya! too bad we couldn't chat more:( didn't we have the most beautiful weather??? oh i just loooove that place CUTE pictures:)
I laughed OUT LOUD at the sword and the stone pictures... so perfect. I am so jealous of that trip and wish we could have gone...maybe next time if we have enough notice we can make it work. CUTE pictures, I LOVED them!
Post a Comment