After a good night's sleep, Maliya woke up at 6, and clearly was in desperate need of a nap by 8:30...So, we put her down for an early nap. FOUR HOURS LATER...I finally decided to wake her up. This proved to be quite difficult. I started by rubbing her back for a few minutes, which she did not respond to AT ALL. Then I started saying her name...still nothing. I went and got the camera, the flashes of light in her face had no effect. When I finally got her to wake up, she was VERY unhappy with me!
But after all that sleep that she got, she was much more alive and happy at Sea World, than she was at the zoo!
1 comment:
Such a fun trip. I have never been to Sea World. So sad. One day I'll go. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment