Since we moved into our townhouse 2 years ago, we have been slowly changing a lot of little things. Here are a few examples of how things looked when we moved here, in comparison to how they look, now.
Isn't it fun owning your own place and making it look the way you want it to? We have done alot to our house since we bought it 4 years ago. Fun stuff!!
I love this post! I love the blue color you used in the extra bedroom. I love that you put the picture of you and Brian and then the whole family. So cute!
7 comments:
color, the only way to go
Love the changes!!!
COLOR, THE ONLY WAY TO GO....
lOVE THE CHANGES!!
COLOR THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!
Love your changes
Color; the only way to go
Lovin the changes!!
Isn't it fun owning your own place and making it look the way you want it to? We have done alot to our house since we bought it 4 years ago. Fun stuff!!
Oh, here's the "after" picture of the dining room...sorry for the previous comment.
I love this post! I love the blue color you used in the extra bedroom. I love that you put the picture of you and Brian and then the whole family. So cute!
Post a Comment