This was my first time doing portraits (usually Brian does all the portraits for our family, and I just haven't played around with the camera enough), so if they aren't quite as crisp a picture as they could be, chalk it up to my inexperience. :) But I still think my girl is a cutie, despite my inability with a camera!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
1 Month Old Portraits
This was my first time doing portraits (usually Brian does all the portraits for our family, and I just haven't played around with the camera enough), so if they aren't quite as crisp a picture as they could be, chalk it up to my inexperience. :) But I still think my girl is a cutie, despite my inability with a camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh, look at all that hair! She's pretty.
All that hair and chubbiness remind's me of my Eve when she was that age. She is adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment