
A couple of weeks ago, Dad enlisted Grandpa's help changing the breaks on Mom's car. Utah is the only state, that I know of, that uses salt instead of dirt to keep the roads clear in the winter. Not only does salt do a wonderful job of keeping cars on the road, it also does a wonderful job of 'welding' metal together. Grandpa went to undo the lug nuts and crack! pow! he torqued two of them right off the car.
Can your grandpa break lugnuts in half, without a cheeter bar?!
2 comments:
I LOVE MY DADDY! Brandon was telling me the other day: there is something wrong with everyone in the world, except your dad. I had to agree, what can I say??
Uncle Keith is way buff.
On the salt, Michigan is doing it's part to support the american auto industry by destroying as many cars as possible due to chemical induced rust.
Post a Comment