I have been watching KSL.com for dining room tables, and this last week we finally found a good one for a decent price. I am SO excited about this table!
Monday, May 4, 2009
DINING ROOM TABLE!
Up until now, Brian and I have not owned a dining room table. We simply have 2 barstools and eat all our meals at the counter. But, this means that we really can't accomadate having other people over at meal time. Also, we are going to need somewhere to seat kids, at some point. And, in the end...eating at the counter just doesn't feel the same as eating a table. It doesn't have the 'family togetherness' that meal times are supposed to be all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for you guys!! It looks like a nice one with one extra space for your little bump. So fun!
Post a Comment