One of the babies in each set, is Maliya. Your job is to guess which is Maliya, and then guess who the other baby is. Have fun!
1)


A. B.
2)

A. B.
6 comments:
1)a 2)b and the other kid must be Brian because it doesnt look like you but I cant really tell for sure.
1)a and 2)b. I've no idea who the other baby is, I was going to say Brian but in 2)a the baby is wearing a dress so now I'm lost.
2a is Brian and 1b is Audra
I think that the two pictures for number 2 look like the exact same person. I like this game, it is fun to see that our kids look so much like us but flawless.
Wow, is that really Aunt Audra's picture? She and Maliya look crazy alike.
Good work, all! 1a and 2b are Maliya, 1b is Brian and 2a is Grandma Audra Topham. Can you believe how much Maliya looks like her Grandma???
Post a Comment