Five things about me that not many people know...
1. (I wrote about this in a recent blog, but I'm using it anyway!): I live a girly-childhood vicariously through my child.
2. One of my worst fears much of my life was that I was crazy: that things that I thought were real and were really happening...really weren't.
3. All my life (until I got married) the only dreams that I could remember once I woke up were dreams about mine or my families pending death. I had dreams about bears, vampires, bombs, nazi's the mafia and others chasing us down. It was pretty crazy. (There were one or two exceptions, but believe me, I had a lot of scary dreams...)
4. After Maliya was born, I started gaining some OCD tendencies. I started counting EVERYTHING! How many steps I take, how many sucks Maliya took of her bottle, how many times I rocked in the rocking chair....maybe my afore mentioned fear was valid...
5. I never tag anyone after doing these... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you did this tag. It was fun to hear things about you!! I was cracking up over your comment about how you have become OCD by counting things!!! I count some things too!!!
Hey I have tons of OCD problems since James too. I thought I was crazy but I am hearing a lot of new moms that just all of a sudden do all kinds of weird things.
Post a Comment