In my defense I have gone through not one, but two, blogs. I found when I had them I never wrote. Probably more importantly I didn't have anything interesting to say.
They say the first child changes ones life. I have recently been told multiple times that I (we, Shannon and I) now have something interesting to say. Mind you this something has little to do with
It is about time…the time you spend with family. More importantly the time spent with the kids. As you read now, our first is strategizing on how to pop the water balloon she has been living in for the past 39 weeks. If her resourceful (IE using Shannon's balder as a trampoline) and active (IE using Shannon's uterus as a running wheel) personality shows through she has probably already found the way and is now just bidding her time until
Sunday, March 23, 2008
They Say it is About Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment