Monday, March 24, 2008

Sitting, waiting, twiddling my thumbs

I am currently working at a school for adults with learning disabilities. Today is the beginning of a two week break in between their terms and I have very little to do during this time. I had, therefore, hoped to have a baby this last weekend and be able to use these “down” weeks as recovery time. But so far…nothing. So, I sit at my desk with nothing, really, to do but think, first “when will she come?” And second, “I am bored out of my mind!”
But on to slightly more intelligent thoughts (even if only slightly)…How on earth will we spell her name? Originally I thought we would spell it: Malia. But then, Brian convinced me that it might be better with a Y: Maliya. But, then I started thinking I might like an E: Meliya. Oh, so many wonderful vowels: how can I ever choose?

No comments: