Book towers!
If you look closely (okay, not that closely) you can see why I hate doing popcorn for snacks...
I got to go on a field trip with Katie to the zoo!
Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my!
Katie looked at the Bald Eagles for a LONG time! She just kept going back.
I showed Hayden how to use a couch cushion for a hot wheels car ramp. He's hooked!
I went to Paint Nite! It was pretty cool. I'm a fan.
Maliya and Rachel were in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at their school. Maliya was an Imagineer and Rachel was in the Kids Chorus (a town's girl). I helped at the rehearsals each week and also back stage at three of the five performances.
The weather was slightly nice, so we decided to go on a "hike"...but we didn't really want to go up the canyon where it would be colder, so we just went on the trail to the gas station, bought some candy and walked back. It ended up being about 3 miles. I love seeing my kids spontaneously hold hands!
Stopping for drinks.
My tulips started coming up! And, I'm not the first creature to notice...
Sicky head, here, sicky head there, here a sicky, there a sicky, everywhere a sicky head! We dealt with sinus infections and strep throat through half of February and all of March!
We've been learning about Christlike Attributes for Family Nights, lately. Brian was teaching about virtue and how having our thoughts garnished with virtue unceasingly can be a protection to us and we got to build little fortresses.
When mom comes to wake you up and life is just too bright...
Happy birthday eve balloon and shake! It was delicious.
On my birthday I got takeout for lunch and brought it to eat with each of the girls as they came through the lunchroom at school.
Birthday Rainbow!!
Because of my big lunch, I just wasn't that hungry at dinner time. So Brian picked up some fun different kinds of cereals and brought them home. The kids LOVED IT!
AND SHOWTIME!!
Maliya holding the Golden Ticket for Augustus...
Being a door...
...a candy machine...
...and a squirrel.
Rachel and the towns kids loving candy from the candy man!
St Patricks Day!
Veruca caught a squirrel!
These cuties did such a great job!
We had so many family members come watch the show with us.
Even the Hawkins! And we got to have them stay with us a for a couple of days which was SO FUN! The kids taught Traeger and Stetson how to play Mario Cart on the old Game Cube.
And Maliya was just LOVING having baby Sandra around.
We've been helping in Katie's class each week.
I told Maliya that it was time to throw this old pumpkin away. But she needed a picture first. She got it in her Primary class when we went to visit Washington...in OCTOBER!
This is what selfies of the boy look like:
Brian got me a letter board for my birthday! I've been having fun with it!~
Pioneer Day in 4th Grade!
And, you know Hayden can't be left out of any photo op...
We got to go help with the cow milking station! The kids were supposed to learn how to milk a cow by milking the fingers of a medical glove filled with milk. I had a half gallon of milk to use with something like 120 kids...so I had to reuse the milk...and milk ended up everywhere. Good thing we had a tarp under us.
Rachel was lookin' pretty cute so I thought I'd take a picture of her too, but then she jumped at me and ran away...it didn't turn out how I'd pictured...
Then I tried to take a cute pioneer picture of Sophie and Maliya, but Hayden kept photo bombing and stealing the show.My boys!
Hayden's birthday! Sometimes, when it's your birthday, you get to choose to have two different kinds of breakfast.
And sometimes, when it's your birthday, you get away with taking two bites of each thing and then leaving...
Presents!
Saving his sisters from the shark blanket that's eating them.
Super cute birthday card from Grandma Topham!
Face time with Grandma and Grandpa!
And a new bike! He had to figure out the whole pedaling thing. He's a speedster on his balance bike, but pedaling is a different story and makes him nervous.
After he got the hang of it, we pulled off the training wheels and gave him a push.
He did great! No problems at all!
But it made him too nervous and scared, even though he was totally doing it for multiple house lengths. He made us put the training wheels back on.
Kinda funny that Rachel and Katie said it was 'PINK day' on the birthday of my only son.
Then Hayden's buddy Cael came over and they had so much fun riding their bikes together!
A little nintendo with dad.
And cake and ice-cream! It was a great birthday!
Rachel picked up this book "Forget Me Not" By Dieter F Uchtdorf and decided to read it. She read the whole thing and I love that she was reading a book by an Apostle!
Maliya is doing a little training to get ready for the Thanksgiving Point Fun Run!
Hayden started pulling the stickers off his Lightning McQueen. He said he needed to do it to make the car beautiful like those other race cars are beautiful.
Rachel crashed on her bike and got quite the scraped up fingers! Yikes! It happened while Brian and I were at the temple and my sister Bryn was babysitting. Bryn bandaged her up and gave her some extra chocolatey chocolate milk to help her feel better!
Late night with the Traceys! Complete with roasted marshmallows and a movie! So fun!
...Let's just say...we made an epic movie...to be revealed at a later date...




No comments:
Post a Comment