Tuesday, October 31, 2017

September

Hayden and I spend a lot of time together, now that everyone else is at work and school all day.
 Raspberry fingers

Random selfies on my phone.
Labor Day Topham BBQ. Yum!

 We finally cut down our window wells!

 Check out that one handed action! 
Lookin' so much better!

 Sunday hair dos


Brian did the Labor Day Triathlon up in Bountiful. We all went to support him. Luckily there was a nice park right there. 
  

  






High fives for dad as he rides by!




 I went to help in Maliya's classroom, and spotted the emoji pillow she made hanging on the wall!
 Katie lost another tooth!
 More hair dos
 Rag curls, this time!


 Here's the result:

It's always nice to get something like this back from teachers.
Excursion up the canyon with the Burkes!


When your dad kills a mosquito right on your forehead...

 Family night at the school playground??? Because they don't feel like they spend ENOUGH time at school! Haha!





 Spelling practice!
 Train tracks while sisters are gone.
Grandpa Topham, Brandon and Brian hiked Timpanogus!






 The school carnival! I was helping in the concession stand for the first hour















Clothes shopping with my girl!


 We are having a tough time keeping Katie well, since school started. On this day, she was home sick and was able to rediscover the files of papers that I have kept from the kids previous school year. It was fun to watch her little soul light up with memories of Kindergarten.


 Another sick day. Katie and Hayden were playing. At some point, Hayden said "This car died, and it's too big to go to heaven."


Katie paused. Stared at him. Then matter of factly said, "Fat guys go to heaven..."
 After school fun. The kids were having a blast playing in this grass by the parking lot when I went to pick them up.


 Rachel's first women's conference! I loved going on this special date with these two awesome girls!

 There were some major technical difficulties...with the broadcast and with my veins. Ouch. We ended up in the back, since I was in pain. And since nothing was happening on the big screen, the girls ended up playing with the camera on my phone.


 Fun with the Tracey's!
 I love seeing Rachel get so excited about things. The kids had a blast stacking cups. Ever since then Rachel keeps asking me to buy her some cups!



I saw this hanging in the hall at school. I was a little surprised by the "I can" statement she chose. "I can clean up my messes." But I was impressed that she had written it, anyway! Rachel wasn't convinced. When she saw it, she just flat out said "No she can't." 😂
Trying on our Halloween costumes! Cutest Ninja Turtles EVER!


I had a serious hankering for some cinnamon pie. Like from Psych. I googled some recipes and tried one.

We put Hayden in Itty Bitty Football. It was adorable! His smile, as he did all the activities just melted my heart. After the first day, I asked him what he liked best about it, and he said "lots of things!" Then he asked if we could go do it again right now!

Stretching.

Running.
 Running around cones with a ball.


Throwing the ball. 
 Aiming and throwing the ball threw the holes in the banner.

 Kicking the ball.
Little "scrimages" where they would run and the opposite team would try to pull off their flags. That was the one part that Hayden did not like. He did not like "those bad guys" taking his flags! 😂
The last day they played lots of fun games, including fun with the big parachute!


Snuggles and scriptures. Melt my heart.
Brian got himself a mountain bike. Maliya was dying for a mountain bike herself, so she kept riding his new one around (which is too big for her, so she couldn't sit while riding!)

 We got a four wheeler for our anniversary! Yeah!
 The whole family is excited!

 Hayden slept in until 10:00! That never happens!
Shopping for camo, again. This kid is too cute!

No comments: