Friday, September 1, 2017

June

I took Katie and a Mommy-daughter date to Sodalicious. This girl LOVES tasty beverages! She looks happy in this picture, but this picture doesn't even begin to do it justice! She was running around the store, smiling and giggling like crazy! I'm not sure I have ever seen her so happy! It was so fun!
 The girls have been loving playing Mario Cart with their dad!
Maliya has learned to jump off while swinging! Fun times! I loved doing that when I was a kid!
My siblings and I started going on Saturdays to help clean out my dad's storage unit. I found my most favorite childhood stuffed dog! Man I loved that thing! ...I remember it being so much bigger... 
 We work until the truck is full, then I take it to the dump and we meet again the next Saturday.
 I found a bunch of my mom's old sunglasses that went out of style so many decades ago that they might have come back in, now! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œThe girls LOVE them!


 LICE! Ick! I found lice in Maliya's hair and went ahead and treated us all for it...including haircuts. Hayden got a lovely skin-head do. I forgot to take a before picture, so instead we got a "halfway" picture!


 Katie's hair had just barely -FINALLY- grown back! And now she got a bob again.
 This is how I spent the week.
 Maliya's neck was all chewed up! Poor thing!
 Since the kids weren't really allowed to go anywhere or play with anyone for several days, I took them out for snow cones. See how happy they look!





 More lice treatments. I wasn't messin' around. I used the store bought shampoo, as well as EVERY home remedy method I could find!
Orem Summerfest! Complete with faice-painting by Megan's talented sister!

Rachel and Eliana went to watch Hannah perform in a play and they had such a great time!
 My kids love to take selfies on my phone...They're...interesting...





 Wrap that girl up in a bow!
Brian started his Sabbatical! This is his new "sabbatical shirt."

Brian took Maliya on a Daddy-daughter date to funtopia!




 He took Rachel on a daddy-daughter date to funtopia.









 He took Katie on a daddy-daughter date to the field trip day at Adobe.













 He took Hayden on a daddy-son date to watch Cars3! Of course Hayden fell asleep on the way...

And Brian and I went on a date to the temple!

 Brian and I got the shower downstairs grouted! ...mostly...
 Brian went to run the second half of the AF half marathon course, in preparation for the actual race. We went to pick him up at the end and let the kids play on the playground for a bit.








 We got rid of the toy room and gave each of the kids their own bedroom! I got Rachel's all decorated without her seeing it. Once it was all set, she got to have a big reveal! She had said that she wanted a rainbow room with lots of purple...AND pink. ;)

Father's Day! We love Daddy!





 Summer means S'MORES!









 We got to go on a fun little hike to Grotto Falls with Brad and Gayle. LOVED this hike! It was short, easy, lot's of tree cover, fun bridges to cross and an awesome waterfall at the end!












 Rachel got hurt part way up the trail, so she wasn't in the best spirits by the time we got there. The water was cold!





 A butterfly (which the girls decided wasn't a good name for them. Instead we should call them "BEAUTY-flies!"), came and landed right on Maliya's arm!!!
 Gayle couldn't resist getting in! Even though she hadn't worn a swimsuit. She just loves having fun so much!

 SPLASH PAD!



 DAD HELPED HAYDEN BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO GET IN! Usually Hayden just plays on the playground and stays nice and dry.


 Look at those clouds! Right about the time that Brian and I were planning on leaving anyway, a huge gust of wind blew everyone's stuff away, and the wind didn't actually stop again, after that gust. In jest, I yelled "RUN FOR COVER!"  I found it a little funny that as soon as I yelled that, everyone really did grab their kids and run for their cars! Haha, they all must live around here and know how crazy the wind gets...
 Bryn sent me this old photo of Maliya. Isn't she adorable???

And here she is today... Hahaha
 Hayden got busted (I think he hit his sister, or something), and had to sit on the couch next to his dad, for a while. This image just cracked me up! I had to take a picture!
Brian and I volunteered as ushers at the Lehi Round Up Rodeo.
 Brian went downstairs and found this: Hayden playing IN our downstairs kitchenette cupboard! The fact that there are no counters on there yet, make being in cupboards so much more fun!

American Fork Canyon Half Marathon! Look at Grandpa Go!
 Look at Dad Go!

 Look how these hot kids are so excited and proud of their dad and grandpa! Haha

 More splash pad fun!

 My sunflowers started blooming.
Topham Reunion 2017
Grandma and Grandpa spent the night at our house and made breakfast for all who wanted to come, in the morning. Then we all caravaned up to the Heber Park to play, and have a picnic lunch. The kids are such monkeys!





Of course, Hayden fell asleep on the ride from their up to the cabin.

And after playing at the cabin for a few hours, he fell asleep again on the ride back down to go on the Heber Creeper!
It was so fun to ride on the Heber Creeper!





There was a fun "robbery" and "Shoot-out" before the ride. The kids thought to "gun smoke" was stinky.




























We went on a couple short hikes, and got eaten ALIVE by the mosquitoes!





These cute cousins!


Board games with Grandpa!
Swimming at the Provo Rec Center!


And, of course, Hayden sleeping again on the way home! His sisters are so sweet to let him sleep on their shoulders!
We sure loved spending time with cousins!

Paint night at Relief Society, such a fun idea!

 We went on a group date, ziplining with friends, up the Provo Canyon. It was a lot of fun!






Complete with tire-tipping!



Whew! June was busy!

No comments: