Friday, May 17, 2013

Odds And Ends

Babysitting my nephew James, the girls just ADORE hime!

Chatting on the phone.

Sometimes, when Katie gets to tired and cranky to handle life, she hides in some corner, somewhere, behind stuff, and falls asleep. This is where I found her -out cold- after church, recently.

Katie hates it when I work in the kitchen. Unless I let her sit on the counter. Then she will just sit there, cross legged, as content as can be.

Maliya and Rachel drew some beautiful rainbows, the other day!

Maliya's pouty face:


Katie's happy face:

Katie and Rachel had a little tea party:




Katie's pouty face:




I love it when Katie sits on her feet. I just think it is SO cute!

The girls crawled under the table to tickle their dad's feet the other day.


Rachel and Katie were helping the "baby" ride the zebra. They were so pleased with themselves!

Rachel fell asleep clutching her Ferb pez dispenser. Such a great bedtime toy...


No comments: