Friday, November 9, 2012

Trick Or Treat!

We had a family Despicable Me theme. I don't think most people got it, but the girls loved it!
Our Minion:


This was the girls' first time doing REAL trick or treating (not trunk or treat), it was fun!

Maliya, frolicking from door to door...

Rachel, dragging along behind...

 So typical of both of them!

And, PS, the day before Halloween was Brian's work party. The Utah location of Adobe does a crazy "haunted house" thing every year. (Can a PS have this many pictures? I don't know...)
They started with a hayride going from the parking lot to the building:

I think Brian said that there was about 9,000 people who went through. Yeah, that's a lot of "guests." We waited in line for about an hour, before getting inside. While in line, there was free popcorn, churros and ice-cream cones, as well as lots of entertainment. Including live tarantulas..

Cobras...

... scorpions, jugglers, acrobats of sorts, a live band...

...and the Jazz Dancers! A highlight for the little girls:



It's our turn!












Brian's team did a "Mad Scientist's Lab":






1 comment:

TrinaJoy said...

So fun! Thanks for Posting. I'm so impressed with your costumes and the Minion!! What is on Brian's head?! It works great!