Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jeepers Creepers

Where'd ya get those peepers???

I think Katie has the coolest eyes. I have been trying and trying to get a good picture that really captures their beauty and awesomeness (too bad I have no photography talent/knowledge). I finally managed to get the above picture, which looks awesome. But it's not really true to Katie's eye color. Hers are not actually as bright as they look here. But this picture DID inspire me to take pictures of my other girls' awesome eyes, as well:
I could not -for the life of me- convince Maliya to hold still for a picture. She was being super goofy.

Rachel just stared at me as still as can be. Par for the course, when it comes to taking pictures of Rachel...it worked out, this time, but normally I really wish that she would smile.

Here is another attempt at Katie's eyes. This is a little closer to her true eye color, though not nearly as cool of a picture. :)



1 comment:

Sharee said...

All of your kids have beautiful eyes! Maybe cause their mom does...