Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Her Own Room

When Maliya was a newborn, I moved her into her own room when she was only 7 weeks old. I didn't move Rachel into her own room until she was about 11 weeks old, and even then I felt pretty sad about it! Of course, Maliya isn't big enough to leave her crib, yet, so Rachel just gets a pack 'n play in the guest room (for now)! So, if I feel particularly sad about her not being with me, I guess I can just go sleep in a guest bed in her room!

Rachel in the bassinet, shortly before graduating to a P 'n P:

Rachel in her P 'n P:
The other nice thing, is that with Maliya, I had to strain to listen for breathing, when I was worried about her, but with Rachel, I just have to listen for snoring or squeaking! Both of which she does a lot of in her sleep!

No comments: